EYFS Teaching Assistant
EYFS Teaching Assistant
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion working with children? Are you an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teaching Assistant? If so, then we want to hear from you!
A Sefton based EYFS setting are looking to appoint a devoted individual to join their nursery team. As a result, we are seeking an enthusiastic and creative Teaching Assistant to provide support, care, and guidance for the younger pupils of this three site SEN School; to ensure they have the best head start to their school life. The role will start in September, and will be a full-time, long-term position. The school is situated near a train station and bus stop making it easily accessible.
The successful candidate will be joining an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school which utilises a vibrant and stimulating curriculum to cater for pupil's complex needs. The curriculum is further enriched by providing regular sensory or real-life experiences to aid pupils understanding and skill development. In addition to this, you will be surrounded by highly skilled practitioners who share a sense of creativity and passion for learning.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
- Has at least an NVQ level 2 qualification or equivalent;
- Has experience of supporting pupils within the Early Years;
- Can provide effective support and care to children;
- Is an effective communicator;
- Is a committed and flexible team player who will be able to work well with others and share ideas;
- Is an ambitious person who has a willingness to learn and develop their expertise of working with children within the Early Years.
What is desirable:
- Experience working with Special Needs;
- Experience using PECs;
To join the team and be considered for this role you must:
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained
- This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Teaching Assistant role.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.