EYFS Teaching Assistant
EYFS Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working EYFS Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Stockport?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a one form entry Primary School in Stockport to start in March 2020 until the Summer 2020. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary from £60 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a EYFS qualification.
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained.
* Have recent experience of working with children within a EYFS setting.
About the school
We are recruiting for an EYFS Teaching Assistant on behalf of a small, one form entry Primary School in Stockport. The school is a happy school where all children and members of staff are valued, individuals flourish and all achievements are celebrated. They have an exciting curriculum which is enriched by many visitors and educational visits.
This is an inclusive, welcoming community where behaviour is good, and pupils are well cared for. Pupils feel, and are kept, safe and have very positive attitudes towards learning.
The school is based in Stockport and is accessible via public transport.
About the role
The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within their Nursery class, the class has an experienced class teacher and a HLTA. The school are looking for somebody with a strong knowledge of the National Curriculum and good behaviour management skills.
The role itself will involve supporting the class teacher within Nursery, helping with the development of children within the class including phonics, guided reading and guided play. You will also be required to complete observations on students to assess if they have any gaps in learning of the National Curriculum.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.