EYFS Teaching Assistant
EYFS Teaching Assistant
In collaboration with The Governors of an Aughton-based Primary School, we seek to appoint an experienced (Level 3) Early Years Foundation Stage practitioner to join their dedicated Nursery team.
We are looking for an individual who is committed to developing happy and confident learners within a context of Christian values, promoted through the rich and varied experiences on offer to our pupils.
If you are a keen and creative practitioner, who is able to inspire and motivate learners, and you would like to join our school we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to support the care and welfare of young children;
- Is willing to work within the school's personal care and changing policy;
- Is committed to high standards and will assist in planning, preparation and delivery of lessons;
- Will regularly report on pupil progress and contribute to assessment and moderation;
- Can work effectively as part of a team, has excellent communication skills and is committed to building positive relationships with pupils, parents and staff.
Essential to the role:
- To be able to lead a key person group of 15 children (teach daily sessions);
- Has experience of completing learning journeys and children's next steps for learning;
- Be able to liaise with parents and co lead parents evenings.
We consider our school to be an inclusive place of learning for everyone and we are committed to supporting and developing all our staff in school.
To express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£65.00 - £75.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
£65.00 - £80.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
£63.51 - £73.51 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.