Female PE Teacher
Female PE Teacher
Are you looking to join a high achieving welcoming school?
If so this is the role for you!
Tradewind are currently looking for a creative, qualified Female PE Teacher to join an exciting and supportive school in Greater Manchester to start in September 2020.
To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and professional references checks
* Have a CV with 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
The school is looking for an experienced Female PE teacher who can teach students across KS3 and KS4.
You will be an outstanding candidate with a proven track record of teaching PE and high pupil performance record.
You will be stepping into an excellent teaching environment where academic achievement is high therefore you will be teaching highly capable, enthusiastic students who take pride and are proud of their school.
Sports are highly regarded at this school, so you have a real chance to make a difference and pass on your passion for PE.
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established secondary school in the Greater Manchester which caters for students from 11- 16 years old.
As a PE teacher you will have the support of an inspiring supportive department who always maintain high standards and expectations.
The school have a friendly and supportive SLT team who will instantly make you feel welcome and part of the school environment.
They have brilliant facilities and resources with a broad and balanced curriculum.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call Sarah on 0161 674 0138, or email Sarah.Watson@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employe
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.