Female PE Teacher
Female PE Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment are working in partnership with an Ofsted rated 'Good' school to find a Female P.E. Teacher looking for a new challenge!
We are looking for an ambitious P.E. Teacher to join a thriving school in Greater Manchester. The role starts in September 2020 and will be paying up to £180 a day. This school creates an energetic and supportive environment to learn and work, where creative and innovative learning is encouraged.
We are looking for someone who can teach both Key stage 3 and 4 Physical Education and is able to fully immerse themselves in extra curricular activity. The school want a committed teacher who could possibly become a permanent member of staff in the future.
The school caters for students from 11 -18 years old. This school is vibrant, diverse and innovative with a highly encouraging ethos to all students and staff alike with high values in supporting students of all faiths. They aim to produce confident individuals through learning in a safe and happy environment.
The school is easily accessible with ample parking and having visited this school I have been very impressed by their modern and spacious facilities. The department are experienced and supportive and feedback from supply staff has been very positive.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
* Have good experience and working knowledge of the National Curriculum
* Have energy and enthusiasm for teaching children who have additional needs
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
As a Female PE Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· a well-equipped department with brand new sports equipment
· the successful Female PE Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend or colleague and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.