Female PE teacher
Female PE teacher
Tradewind are currently working with a Hull Based Secondary Academy helping them secure a full-time Female PE Teacher for their PE department from January.
This will be a long term role of at least 2 terms. The successful PE Teacher will be responsible for teaching PE lessons to Key Stage 3 and 4. All planning and marking associated with a teaching role would be expected for this position, so the successful candidate would be paid to scale from day one. In real terms, this means that a practitioner would be paid between £125.00 and £189.00 per day for this position.
The Academy caters for around 1000 students and boasts excellent resources. They are looking for a PE Teacher who shares their ethos of providing the best possible education to their students. An application from a passionate NQT would certainly be considered for this opportunity.
This GOOD rated school has a cohesive senior leadership team who drive a culture of team work and a healthy work/life balance. The school has ample onsite parking. Public transport is available within the immediate area for local candidates. Staff facilities include a modern staff room with excellent amenities and subsidised meals.
* Delivering PE lessons across Key Stage 3 & 4
* Planning, marking and assessment
* Running clubs afterschool
QTS is essential for this post as is the right to legally work in the UK. You will also be required to provide a CV with a full 10 year work history and need to have a fully enhanced DBS check.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Female PE Teacher in Hull Or for more information about the role, contact Louise on 01482 238878 or Alex.Bateman@twrecruitment.com
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.