Female PE Teacher
Female PE Teacher
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting! Are you a dedicated and passionate Female PE Teacher, looking for a new challenge within a large academy in Tameside?
Tradewind Manchester is currently looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Female PE Teacher, to join a good and successful school in Tameside, to start ASAP. This is a full time, long term role to cover a maternity leave, paying up to £199 a day.
To join us and be successful in this Female PE Teacher role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with full employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for a Female PE Teacher, on behalf of a large secondary academy, which caters for students from 11 -16 years old. The school is an improving educational provider and is creating excellent outcomes for students in the local area. The school is a vibrant, diverse and innovative academy, promoting self-belief and drive in its students, aiming to produce confident individuals through learning in a safe and happy environment.
The role itself will involve the delivery of Female PE lessons to students in KS3 and KS4, where the department has enjoyed improving grades over recent years. Ideal candidates will have strong behaviour management and sound curriculum knowledge, ensuring that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, creating an environment where the students are having fun whilst making progress!
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this Female PE Teacher position, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.