Female PE Teacher
Female PE Teacher
Are you a female PE Teacher looking for a supply assignment in the Wirral area? If so, Tradewind Education are recruiting!
Tradewind Recruitment seek to appoint an enthusiastic female PE teacher to teach up to key stage 4. Our school is a "good" rated, all girls school in Wirral. The school has a fantastic up to date department and resources, as well as support from the Senior Leadership Team. The school is easily accessible from the Mersey tunnels system and the M53 motorway. Upon visiting the school, the staff and pupils have always been warm, welcoming and inviting.
This position is to start in January 2021 and will continue for the remainder of the academic year. This role is full-time and you may also need to teach PHSE.
In general you would be be responsible for:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for PE, both practical and theoretical, from Year 7 through to Year 11
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line
with GCSE requirements
To be considered you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* Provide 10 years employment / education history
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* Hold an enhanced DBS certificate, which is on the update service, or
be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is
why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment
agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position of female PE teacher or call 0151 221 9666 for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.