Tradewind is recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a beautiful mainstream Secondary Girls School in Newham. This role is to start from February HT until the end of the academic year.
Our school is looking for someone who has had experience in a similar role who can hit the ground running.
You will be expected to manage financial, personnel, pupil-related work and other administrative work to ensure the provision of an efficient and effective service to the school. You will be working closely with the Business Manager to provide support and information as necessary to enable Trust reporting, liaison with auditors and meeting statutory requirements.
- Maintain manual and computerised financial records
- Be responsible for financial administration such as placing orders, invoicing, preparing cheques, issuing receipts etc
- Assist the Head teacher in the preparation and monitoring of the budget, and advise on any important budgetary considerations
- Produce and evaluate financial reports as required
- Attend relevant management/Governor committee meetings to offer advice as required
- Deal with budget queries, advising on solutions where appropriate
To join us and be successful in this Finance Assistant role you will need to provide the following:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a full time Finance Assistant in Newham. Or for more information about the role, contact Cherie Kelly on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.