Tradewind Recruitment is working with a secondary school in Haringey, North London which is seeking a Finance Officer with SAGE experience, to join the team for an immediate start.
- Full time role, starting immediately and is ongoing. The role is likely to become permanent after a trial period
- The hours are 8.30am -4.15pm Mondays to Friday, with some work required during school holidays
- The salary on offer for this role is £16-19 per hour, depending on experience.
- Please note that previous experience in a school finance role is essential
In this Finance Assistant role, you will be working in the school finance team with the maintenance of accurate financial data. You will be communicating externally and internally to quickly resolve issues to provide support to the Finance Officer and School Business Manager.
The school were awarded a "good" Ofsted grade after their most recent inspection and this is down to the hard work and dedication of the team.
The role starts ASAP and is likely to become permanent.
The school has limited parking but there is on-road parking available and they are well served by public transport.
The school is seeking applications from candidates with the following experience:
- Ideally have experience in a finance function in a secondary school
- Excellent working knowledge of "SAGE"
- Hold A'levels/NVQ2 and ideally hold or be working towards a finance qualification
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel
- Financial admin experience, in a school or college
- Office experience an education setting
In addition to the above:
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills and great telephone manner
- Be adaptable and proactive
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure (we can help you apply for one), Overseas Police Check (where applicable) and 2 professional reference checks.
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible.
- Legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment :
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your well-being matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as Finance Officer role in Haringey, or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Edge on 020 7845 5450 (option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.