Are you an experienced Finance Officer currently looking for a long-term opportunity from February half-term? Would you like to work in a highly supportive school and be part of an excellent team?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, this might be just for you.
A one form entry primary school in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea is currently looking for a Finance Officer to join their team. The Finance Officer position is due to start in February 2021 and will continue until the end of the academic year. The hours for this role are 35 hours (term time only), 8:30 - 4:30 including one hour for lunch and you will be reporting to the current School Business Manager/Headteacher. This position is paying a daily rate of £120 - £200 per day. To be shortlisted for this role, experience within a primary school or within a similar setting is essential.
As the Finance Officer, some of your responsibilities include:
- Enter transactions into the school's financial accounting system (FMS), including the processing of journals Finance - Purchasing
- Raise and send purchase orders/log commitments on the school's accounting system
- Where appropriate, and in accordance with the card use policy, purchase goods using the school's purchasing card
- Validate and process invoices and cheques
- Maintain accurate supplier details on FMS
- Undertake other reconciliations as requested by the Business Manager Income management - Parentpay
- Undertake the input of all income received via Parentpay & Paypoint into FMS
- Process any cheques or cash received directly to the school, prepare banking sheets/paying in slips and deliver to the bank and ensure these are posted and reconciled into FMS. School trips
This is a small one form entry primary school, and all staff work together to ensure tasks are completed around the school. You will be required to cover reception at times and compete additional tasks under the direction of the Headteacher. Knowledge and understanding of FMS / Months End is essential for this role.
In return you will be working with a highly supportive team and an understanding Headteacher within a school rated GOOD with outstanding features by Ofsted. Caring parents and feel part of a school community and pupils who want to learn. This school offers continued professional development and possible career progression.
For more information about this role, please contact Liza Al Sady @ SANZA Teaching Agency on 0207 845 6240 or alternatively send an updated CV to email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.