Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced School Finance Officer seeking your next opportunity? Are you a hardworking, committed team player, who is seeking a busy, supportive school in which to join? This could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced, diligent School Finance Officer. This opportunity is located within a proud, modern Secondary School in Lewisham. This position will be offered on a full time, long term basis commencing in the Summer Term, with the view of becoming a permanent position for the right candidate.
To join us and be successful in this Finance Officer role, you will need to:
- Be an experienced School Finance Officer with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a highly organised individual with a keen eye for detail
- Be adept in a variety of systems and databases including SIMS
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with a minimum of 10 years employment/employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
This fast paced, inclusive Secondary School is located in the heart of Lewisham and attracts a diverse range of students. This hardworking office team are seeking a team player who will be able to learn the ropes quickly and efficiently. In return, this school offers a thriving, inclusive and supportive workplace.
The role itself will see you responsible for assisting within the finance and HR administration teams. This is a key role within the school, which will see the successful candidate working closely with the Site Team, Central Administration Team, Senior Leaders and budget holders, to provide effective and efficient management of school finances. Prior experience within a similar school-based finance position is essential to this position.
The school is based in Lewisham with excellent public transport links across London.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
To apply for this Finance Assistant position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Aamir Malik at Tradewind 0207 845 5450 opt 2, or email email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.