Food and Textiles Teaching Assistant
Food and Textiles Teaching Assistant
We are looking for:
* This secondary Academy are looking for a Food & Textiles (DT) Technician who can support the DT department across KS3,KS4 & KS5.
* A committed individual who will want to assist the teachers in producing the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the school.
* Ability to engage and inspire students in their learning.
* Commitment to the school and its students.
The school is in Cheltenham; this is very accessible to get to with a car and public transport and offers plenty of street parking as well as a car park for staff.
The school is a lovely big school set on beautiful grounds, which offers fantastic facilities for all their teaching & support staff. The staff at this school are very helpful and supportive which creates a lovely working atmosphere.
As a DT Technician, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of DT teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations.
In return, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend earn vouchers!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you are fully prepared and confident, increasing your chances of success!
* Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
* Online portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this DT Technician Role you will need:
* To have a food or textiles background and preferably experience as a Technician or school Teaching Assistant.
* Experience teaching/supporting with Food or Textiles or has experience in a similar role.
* This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks - At least 2!
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a DT Technician in Cheltenham. If you would like to hear more information about the role please contact Michelle on 0117 301 7578 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee, you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.