We are looking for a full time Food Technician to start ASAP working on a long-term basis with the potential for the role to turn permanent for the right candidate.
Our client school has been praised for its strong senior leadership who are committed to securing the best outcomes for pupils. Staff receive the highest quality of support and training and relationships amongst staff and pupils is strong. Behaviour and conduct of pupils are exemplary and the school works endlessly to promote pupils personal development and ensure student welfare is excellent.
Our client school is also within walking distance to several bus and train links and has on site parking.
As a Food Technician you will have access to a supportive and committed team of staff as well as a well-equipped technology department that has modern amenities including a recently refurbished food preparation kitchen.
For this position, you will be responsible for activities including:
* Help ensure food technology lessons run smoothly and efficiently
* Setting up workstations
* Maintaining cooking equipment, i.e. cleaning, ordering & counting
* Assisting teaching staff with demonstration lessons and practical's
* Cleaning work stations & classroom
* Maintaining an organised and safe learning environment for the students
To be considered for this position you will:
* Have experience working as a food technician preferably in a school setting
* Food/Nutrition based degree holder (desirable)
* Be a committed professional with a determination to make a difference
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Food Technician in Liverpool.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
Dudley, West Midlands
£12 - £13.50 per hour
Richmond upon Thames, London
£10.00 - £10.75 per hour
St. Helens, Merseyside
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.