This position is available on a long-term basis approximately a term with a strong possibility of this role being extended until the end of the year for the right candidate. This is a full-time position - Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm.
About the Food Technician job:
Our client is looking for a Food Technician to join their food technology department from September 2020. This academy is located in the borough of Westminster. The position requires a responsible, adaptable applicant with good communication skills and who enjoys interacting with young people.
The Food Technician will be responsible for:
· Maintaining a safe and hygienic working environment and keeping work areas and equipment clean and tidy
· Preparing and clearing away equipment and ingredients
· Performing stock checks and ordering of equipment, materials and ingredients
· Assisting the Food Technology Teacher and students during practical lessons
· Supporting the Food Technology Teacher in the assessment and recording of pupil achievement
· How to apply for the Food Technician job
· Suitable skills and experience include: Food Technician, Chef, Catering, Kitchen Technician, Cooking, Cook
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Food Technician role in a secondary school in Westminster. Or for more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on /
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Welfare Officer role you will need to:
* Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference check.
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Food Technician role in a secondary school in Westminster or for more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£75 - £95 per day
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£65 - £70 per day
£65.00 - £80.00 per day
Royton, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.