Food Technology Teacher
Food Technology Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a dynamic, creative and hardworking Food Technology Teacher to join our client in the Cheshire area.
The position is a permanent position and the school will consider both experienced Teachers and NQT's on a part- time basis. The school is well linked and is easily accessible via the M6 and M62 motorways.
The Principal aims to provide the highest quality education for their students and provides an excellent balance between academic and enrichment opportunities. The school has a real teamwork ethic instilled and both students and staff strive for success, whilst creating a real supportive atmosphere.
The department is high performing and the successful candidate will be mainly teaching Food Technology to both KS3 &4 but will also have the opportunity to teach other aspects of Design & Technology and Art to KS3. You will be passionate about your subject and an advocate for a healthy lifestyle and how food choices can promote healthy living. If you think that this could be the school for you, then we would love to hear from you!
To join us and be successful in this Food Technology Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Have experience of teaching Food Technology to KS3 and KS4
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 39 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Food Technology Teacher job based in Cheshire.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.