Food Technology Teacher
Food Technology Teacher
Are you an innovative Teacher of Food Technology who wants to bring your passion for your subject to enthusiastic students who appreciate Design and Technology and achieve highly across all key stages?
Would you be keen to join a school with a fantastic support structure and state of the art facilities including recent state of the art investment in Design and Technology resources?
Tradewind Recruitment are working in partnership with this excellent Enfield school who have a fantastic reputation as not only a great place to learn, but also teach. This is your chance to join a high performing team who have made strides in recent years, but the best is yet to come!
** Food Technology Teacher - Enfield, North London
**Ofsted 'Outstanding' school with excellent community links
**Highly creative school with an award winning arts provision
**11-18 mixed comprehensive school
**Plenty of Teacher wellbeing initiatives across the school
About the School - Food Technology Teacher - Enfield, North London
- This excellent, oversubscribed Enfield school proudly serves a very diverse community that take great pride in their school.
- The school has a proven track record of helping students to make above average progress. 94% of students here go on to study at University, with 80% getting accepted to Russell Group or top third universities.
- Equality and inclusion are at the heart of this school. They have a passion to include everyone and a deep desire to treat everyone equally. Their ethos is to accept others for who they are and respect differences.
- A modern school, they have excellent facilities and large grounds. Each department is well resourced, and the school takes a forward-thinking approach to the incorporation of ICT in learning.
About the role - Food Technology Teacher - Enfield, North London
- Design and Technology is a very successful department that has a great mix of Teachers of all tenures who form a very cohesive team.
- This school offers an excellent teaching environment, with autonomy being encouraged within an environment of students happily taking a good deal of responsibility for their own learning.
- They are looking for a Food Teacher that can show excellent subject knowledge, having taught KS3 and KS4, and able to deliver Outstanding lessons that challenge and inspire.
- For experienced Teachers who may want to pursue leadership, the school proactively support leadership and management training, and some leadership may be available for the right candidate.
How to apply - Food Technology Teacher - Enfield, North London
Call Laura Snowden at Tradewind today on 02078455450 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.