Food Technology Teacher
Food Technology Teacher
Tradewind are currently recruiting for an excellent Food Technology Teacher to work full time at a 'good' school in South Lincolnshire. The school in question are reintroducing the subject onto the timetable, so are looking to temporarily employ an excellent practitioner while they iron out the timetable, with the idea of a permanent position in the future.
A well-rounded design technology specialist who has taught Food Technology in the past would also be considered for this position, as long as the successful candidate is happy with predominantly teaching Food Technology. To start with, the timetable will be slightly under the usual allocated amount, meaning you may be required to aid in intervention lessons/design technology intervention in the meantime. All planning and marking associated with a teaching role will be expected for this role, so you should expect to be paid between £120.00 and £190.00 for this role. You will be working the rest of the academic year from offer of employment, and then you will have the option of a permanent contract at the end of the placement, if you desire.
The School in question is a small school that has recently received a 'good' OFSTED rating. Being in a central location, it is easily accessible via car, but there are public transport links, making it extremely accessible for all candidates. Being an extremely supportive school and department, it is a wonderful place to work, and teachers who have gone in on a supply basis have hugely enjoyed the experience.
* Delivering Key Stage 3 Food Technology
* Delivering Key Stage 4 Design Technology
* All planning, marking and assessment
* Afterschool clubs and parents evenings as required
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Food Technology in South Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise on 01522 775347 or Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£30480 - £41483 per annum
£110 - £170 per day
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£28355 - £44451 per annum + Competitive TLR
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.