Food Technology Teacher
Food Technology Teacher
Job Title: Food Technology Teacher
Location: South Liverpool
Contract Type: ASAP until Christmas
School Rating: OFSTED Rated Good
About the School:
We are a reputable school situated in the vibrant community of South Liverpool. Our commitment to providing an outstanding education is reflected in our OFSTED rating of "Good." With a supportive staff community and eager students, we pride ourselves on delivering a positive learning experience.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Food Technology Teacher to join our team on a temporary basis, starting immediately and concluding at Christmas. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in delivering engaging Food Technology lessons and maintaining our school's high standards.
- Plan and deliver inspiring Food Technology lessons in line with the national curriculum.
- Create a safe and inclusive learning environment where students can thrive.
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and update the Food Technology curriculum.
- Maintain a well-organized classroom and resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Food Technology or a related field.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Previous experience teaching Food Technology at the secondary level.
- Strong knowledge of food safety and hygiene.
- Excellent classroom management and communication skills.
- Hold an enhanced DBS or be willing to undertake a new one.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative school community.
- Gain valuable teaching experience in a school with an OFSTED "Good" rating.
- Immediate start to the position with a clear end date before Christmas.
If you are an experienced Food Technology teacher who is passionate about teaching and looking for an exciting new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Food Technology Teacher based in Liverpool. Or for more information about the role, contact Tce McCann on 0151 221 9666/ email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.