Food Technology Teacher
Food Technology Teacher
Tradewind are currently recruiting for an excellent Food Technology Teacher to work full time at a "Good" school in North Lincolnshire from April 2021.
The school in question are looking to temporarily employ an excellent practitioner from April 2021 to cover an open vacancy. Although the post is temporary, it is required for the rest of the academic year.
A well-rounded design technology specialist who has taught Food Technology in the past would also be considered for this position, as long as the successful candidate is happy with predominantly teaching Food Technology.
All planning and marking associated with a teaching role will be expected for this role, so you should expect to be paid between £131.00 and £189.00 per day for this role.
The school in question is a medium sized school that received a "Good" OFSTED rating in their last report. The school location means that public transport links are limited so access by car is the most suitable method of transport.
* Delivering Key Stage 3 Technology including Food and other technologies
* Delivering Key Stage 4 Food Technology
* All planning, marking and assessment
* After school clubs and parents evenings as required
QTS is essential for this post.
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role as well as a CV with a full 10 year work history and a fully enhanced DBS.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Food Technology Teacher in North Lincolnshire.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.