Food Technology Teacher
Food Technology Teacher
Food Technology Teacher - Swindon - September 2023
Are you an experienced Food Technology Teacher looking for your next role in Swindon?
Tradewind Recruitment is looking for an enthusiastic Food Technology Teacher to join an OFSTED 'GOOD' Secondary School in Swindon. This fantastic opportunity is starting in January up until the end of the academic year! This full time DT Teacher role is covering maternity leave and so full duties will be expected to be taken on by the successful Food Technology Teacher. This popular secondary school in Swindon is looking for a Food Technology Teacher who is happy to teach across KS3 & KS4. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and pay scale but daily rates start from £140 per day up to £240 per day.
The School is a large and well-established school, and they offer lots of CPD and career progression to each and every one of their staff members. It is a large school with plenty of on site parking and on a good bus route!
you with the best possible support and opportunities for development, including:
* Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
* Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College.
* Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you.
* Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
* We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent Food teaching qualification
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable), and professional reference checks
* CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
* Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Food Technology Teacher in Swindon, or for more information about the role, contact Michelle on 0117 301 7578 / firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.