Food Technology Teacher
Food Technology Teacher
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a creative and dedicated Food Technology Teacher, looking for a new challenge in a secondary academy in Tameside?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Food Technology Teacher, to join a fast paced and improving secondary academy in Tameside, to start in April 2021. This is a full time, long term role, paying up to £180 a day.
To join us and be successful in this Food Technology Teacher role, you will need to:
- Hold QTS Status or QTLS
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV covering at least 10 years employment/education history with any employment breaks also explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
We are recruiting on behalf of a secondary academy, which caters for students from 11 -16 years old. The school has recently joined a prestigious academy trust and are driven to achieve 'Outstanding' through being extremely supportive of all staff members.
They are looking for a Food Technology Teacher who can deliver the WJEC curriculum to students in KS4, with excellent behaviour management and sound subject knowledge. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The role itself will involve the delivery of Food Technology lessons to students in KS4, where the department has enjoyed improving GCSE results year on year. Ideal candidates will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, ensuring that the students are having fun whilst making progress!
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this Food Technology Teacher role, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.