Food Technology Teacher
Food Technology Teacher
Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you a Food Technology Teacher on the lookout for a role at a Wigan school? Are you available for an immediate start?
Tradewind are recruiting on behalf of one of our partner schools in Wigan who are currently seeking a Food Technology Teacher to start ASAP to teach on a long-term, full-time basis. This position is covering sickness and will continue at least until Christmas, with a strong chance of extension. The successful candidate can expect a pay rate up to £211.96 per day depending on experience.
Our client secondary school are looking for a Food Technology Teacher to teach across KS3 and KS4. From Year 9 onwards, the department deliver Food Preparation and Nutrition. The Design and Technology curriculum fosters a culture of mutual respect and high aspirations where students become confident decision makers who are not afraid to take risks.
The successful Food Technology Teacher will be joining a thriving 11-16 school, set on an extensive and well-resourced campus in North Wigan. The school are a vibrant, caring and forward thinking establishment where the achievement and personal development of each student go hand in hand.
- QTS or equivalent
- Experience teaching Food Technology / Food Preparation and Nutrition across KS3 and KS4
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Full and complete 10 year career history
- Minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Food Technology Teacher based in Wigan. Or for more information about the role, contact Anthony Bailey on 0151 221 9666/ email@example.com
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.