Food Technology Technician
Food Technology Technician
ZML300522 - Food Technology Technician - Merton
Tradewind Recruitment are working alongside an 'Outstanding' girls school with a co-educational sixth form located in the London Borough of Merton. We are helping the school recruit for a pro-active and driven Food Technology Technician. The school are holding interviews and trials now so if this role appeals to you, then please do get in touch with me.
The role will commence after May half-term on a full-time, long-term basis. Hours will be 8am to 3:30pm. The job role will support the delivery of Food Design and Technology within the curriculum. Other duties will include:
- Preparation of teaching materials for lessons e.g. shopping and ordering ingredients
- Washing up equipment
- In class support
- Ordering of materials and equipment for the department areas
- Equipment and classroom maintenance
- Assisting with extra-curricular events if needed
- Please bear in mind, you will potentially be very active during the working day and on your feet
By joining the school, you will be working alongside a great workforce. The staff are very supportive towards each other with a great camaraderie existing throughout the school with several social events that are open to all and well attended. You will also benefit from a structured and comprehensive professional development programme.
The school is in Wimbledon, an attractive green borough nestling on the border of Central London and Surrey. It is exceptionally well served by bus, road, and rail links where the main road artery is the A219 which runs off the A3.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold a high-level degree
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks (you can apply through Tradewind and get the cost of the DBS refunded after 20 day of working with us)
- Your CV must cover 10 years of employment
- Legal right to work in the United Kingdom
Tradewind are well-known for offering top rates of pay, more CPD (50 in total) than any other agency, a great referral bonus (up to £100 per person referred - so even if you are not looking, do get in touch with your referrals!) and termly networking and social events.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this position in Wandsworth; or alternatively, for more information please contact Zjantelle Makabali on 02078455450, option 2 / Zjantelle.email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.