Tradewind Recruitment Birmingham are searching for a French Teacher to work in a successful girls secondary sixth school in south Birmingham. The role is full time to start ideally ASAP but after the October half term is also an option. You will be be teaching mixed ability and high achieving KS3, 4 students and must be happy to teach KS5 French too.
The successful candidate with take on full teacher responsibilities including planning, preparation, marking, assessment and parents evenings. In return pay rates available are to scale of your teaching salary.
The school has a stable MFL department with a diligent and highly motivated head of department.
"Our staff thoroughly enjoy working at this school and praise the support, team ethic and resources."
We are looking for:
- A dedicated and skilled MFL Teacher who can deliver up KS3, KS4 & KS5 French
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
- A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT.
- A Teacher who would like the opportunity to progress their career
To join us and be successful in this Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
To to be considered for this great position in Birmingham or for more information about the role, contact Claire on 0121 643 3505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.