Are you a knowledgeable French Teacher looking to join a school that truly values languages, and despite curriculum reforms keeps MFL as a priority for students?
Would you be wanting to join a diverse, respectful and inclusive school community with motivated students who are very proud of their school and their achievements?
Tradewind Recruitment are proudly working with this oversubscribed Haringey school that achieves outcomes well above national averages. Languages and their teaching are an important part of this school's ethos and history, so for an MFL Teacher looking to teach in an environment where languages are appreciated and well resourced, this would be a perfect next choice. Get in touch TODAY to find out more!
**French Teacher - Haringey, North London
**Ofsted 'Outstanding' mixed 11-18 school
**Respectful students who are dedicated to learning
**Top 10% of schools nationally for attainment
**KS3, 4 and 5 timetable, A level experience essential
About the School - French Teacher - Haringey, North London
- This is an excellent 11-18 comprehensive school situated in Haringey, north London. The have a reputation for providing an exciting and broad curriculum offer for pupils, within a happy and safe environment.
- They are proud of our successes as an inclusive local authority secondary school, and refuse to accept that there is a limit on what students can achieve.
- The school has an absolute commitment to languages and, despite national curriculum reforms and external pressures, will always continue to ensure that MFL plays a central role in their curriculum offer.
- The school has a varied intake of pupils from a range of different social and cultural backgrounds, with high levels of EAL students and also high levels of Pupil Premium students, hence the school ethos of respect and inclusivity is taken very seriously.
- This is an ambitious school and the professional development of staff is at the forefront of their future plans. They know that they cannot do well for pupils if they do not fully support staff.
About the role - French Teacher - Haringey, North London
- The school are looking for a talented and committed teacher with the ability to inspire and engage students. As Teacher of French, you will support with curriculum development for MFL and take an active role in the wide-ranging extra-curricular offer.
- To be successful, you must have experience of teaching across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 with the ability to raise student achievement and add value within a Fench curriculum. Excellent, up-to-date subject knowledge and a passion for teaching your subject is essential.
How to apply - French Teacher - Haringey, North London
This and many other schools are actively recruiting for their January intake due to the pressures of this term on schools, if you are interested in finding out more about this, and other MFL opportunities in North London get in touch with Tradewind ASAP for more information. Call Laura Snowden on 020278455450 or email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.