Are you a passionate and dedicated French teacher looking for a fulfilling part-time role in education? Tradewind Recruitment is seeking a talented individual to join a dynamic school in Hull immediately. This opportunity offers competitive pay and the chance to make a real impact in students' lives.
- Role: Part-time French Teacher
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Until at least March 31, 2024, with potential for extension until the end of the academic year
- Working Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Hours: Part-time, 3 days per week
Salary: Payment will be in line with the main teaching pay scale, ranging from £153.85 to £211.96 per day, based on experience and qualifications.
- Part of a small academy trust
- Abundant teaching resources available, minimizing planning requirements
- Large onsite car park with ample free parking spaces
Duties of a French Teacher:
- Plan and deliver engaging French lessons tailored to students' needs
- Assess and evaluate student progress regularly
- Provide constructive feedback to students to support their learning
- Collaborate with colleagues to create a cohesive learning environment
- Participate in school events and extracurricular activities as required
Requirements for Working with Tradewind:
- Possession of a DBS on the update service or willingness to obtain one
- Minimum of 2 satisfactory references
- Comprehensive CV detailing full career history
- Valid right to work in the UK
For more information or to apply, please contact Alex Bateman at 01482 238878 or email email@example.com. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to inspire young minds and grow in your teaching career with Tradewind Recruitment!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.