General Teaching Assistant
General Teaching Assistant
Do you want to be part of a strong, supportive school staff? Have you got experience as a Teaching Assistant within the Primary phase? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
We are recruiting a Teaching Assistant for a fantastic Primary school based in Trafford to provide general classroom support on a daily supply basis. This role is initially on a day-to-day basis, with a potential longer-term position available for the ideal candidate. Pay for daily supply is in the region of £76.00 - £85.00 per day.
What is the school like?
This 'good' rated Primary School moved into a new building in 2013 which they share with a High School and Youth Centre. It is very modernised and the are part of a cluster of schools which are united by the desire to provide high quality training and support in the local area.
The behaviour in the school is generally good and they plan regular trips and activities for the students to help with their wellbeing.
The school is well-located for major transport links, with easily accessible public transport. There is a small amount of parking allocated for staff on-site, with additional on-street parking a short walk away.
To be successful in your application for the role of Teaching Assistant in Trafford, you will:
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with employment/education history included. Employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Trafford. Or for more information about the role, contact Stephen Clark on 0161 674 0138 / Stephen.email@example.com.
The benefits of working your initial temporary period in the role through Tradewind include:
- We offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Online Portal for your time sheets and to log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.