Geography Teacher - Enfield, North London
Geography Teacher - Enfield, North London
Geography Teacher - Ofsted 'Outstanding' school Enfield, North London - MPS/UPS - 11 to 19 mixed comprehensive school - April 2021 or September 2021
Are you an aspirational Geography Teacher looking to join a high performing school with an excellent teaching ethos and focus on teacher wellbeing?
Would you be looking for a new challenge at a prestigious North London school that achieves outcomes well above national averages?
Tradewind Recruitment are partnering with this excellent, well established Enfield school to help them strengthen their successful Humanities Team for Easter or September 2021 with an ambitious and knowledgeable Geography Teacher who wants to make the most of this wonderful school community. The school is currently closed due to lockdown but they are keen to organise zoom interviews ASAP with suitable candidates so get in touch with Tradewind Recruitment today to hear how this might be the next step for you!
**Geography Teacher- Enfield, North London
**Ofsted 'Outstanding' teaching school
**11-19 mixed comprehensive school
**Results above national averages in all areas
**Prestigious school with a rich heritage and diverse school community
**On site parking available and close to transport links
About the School - Geography Teacher - Enfield, North London
- This is an 'Outstanding' Enfield school (OFSTED 2011 and 2014) at which students consistently outperform national expectations in terms of both attainment and progress.
- Regularly oversubscribed, this school proudly serves a very diverse community that take great pride in their school.
- Outstanding outcomes provide students with the opportunity to continue their studies at prestigious institutions; students here regularly receive offers from medical schools, Oxbridge and Russell Group universities.
- This is a Teaching School, which means that the government has recognised their strength in terms of teaching and learning, developing teachers and supporting other local schools.
About the role - Geography Teacher - Enfield, North London
- The school benefits from having an excellent Humanities team that achieve strong results year on year at GCSE and A Level, with well-resourced classrooms and lots of focus on trips and bringing Geography to life.
- They are looking for a Geography Teacher that can show excellent subject knowledge, having taught to KS5 (If an NQT, full support will be given)
- This school offers an excellent teaching environment, with autonomy being encouraged within an environment of students happily taking a good deal of responsibility for their own learning.
How to apply - Geography Teacher - Enfield, North London
This school are very keen to be securing their best possible teams for April and September 2021 so do not wait to get in touch, call Laura Snowden at Tradewind today on 02078455450 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.