Are you a Teacher of Geography who can also deliver to a high standard?
We have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding and passionate Geography teacher with Sociology within our enthusiastic and dedicated Humanities department at a 'Good' Secondary school in Birmingham. We are looking for an inspirational teacher with the ability to create a nurturing learning environment, together with a commitment to bringing out the best in every student.
Tradewind is closely working with this large secondary school who are enthusiastic about the students learning and believe they deserve the best education.
The role is full time covering a long term sickness and will consist of teaching KS3 and KS4 classes. All geography lessons will be KS4. We would expect the successful candidate to fulfil all aspects of the teaching role which includes; planning, marking, completing reports, data collections, duties.
We are looking for:
* A Qualified Teacher who can deliver geography.
* Excellent role models in teaching and learning
* Ability to plan, maintain and develop outstanding teaching and learning
* A high level of ICT skills and experience of using these in the classroom to enhance learning
* A commitment to all students receiving an outstanding educational experience
The Tradewind difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Call our Birmingham office on 0121 643 3505 for more information.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£120 - £190 per day
£30480 - £49571 per annum + Plus TLR 2b
£120.00 - £180.00 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.