Are you dedicated and enthusiastic about Geography and wanting to make a real difference?
If so this could be the perfect role for you!
Tradewind are currently working with a large Secondary School in Bury, Greater Manchester, this is a long term role starting in September 2020!
You will have experience of teaching Geography across KS3 and KS4 and be confident working with students with a wide range of ability levels. You will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons are always delivered to a high standard. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role. You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches.
You will have proven experience of teaching Geography across KS3 AND KS4 and be able to demonstrate a real passion for the subject
We are recruiting for a Geography Teacher, on behalf of a large secondary academy, which caters for students from 11 -16 years old.
The school is a 'Good' educational provider and is providing excellent outcomes for students in the local area. The school is a vibrant, diverse and innovative academy, promoting self-belief and drive in its students, aiming to produce confident individuals through learning in a safe and happy environment.
The staff are very welcoming and encourage the best in their students.
The school is based in Bury, Greater Manchester, with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be experienced in teaching Geography to Key Stages 3 and 4
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* You CV must have 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call Elliott at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.