COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Tradewind are acting on behalf of a Crosby school who are looking for a Geography Teacher to Key Stage 4. The role is to start in September 2020 for two terms with a salary that reflects the successful applicants experience: £125 - £184 per day. .
This school in a popular school in Crosby with a 'Good' Ofsted report. This school has onsite parking and is also accessible by public transport.
The successful candidate will be passionate about their subject and able to inspire students throughout KS3 and 4. Geography is consistently a popular choice amongst students at the school and they are supported by a department with their evident enthusiasm for their subject. You will join an experienced and supportive department, who strive to maintain high standards and expectations.
For this position, you will be responsible for:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for Geography from Year 7 through to Year 11
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils,
as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with
To be considered for this position you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status and recent relevant teaching experience
* Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* Hold an enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we
can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to
be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident,
increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you would like further information on this role of Geography Teacher in Crosby, please contact Lizzie at Tradewind on 0151 221 9666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.