The Tradewind Recruitment Team in Cheshire West & Chester are seeking an experienced and passionate Geography Teacher for a Long Term position at a Secondary School in Ellesmere Port.
The school we are working with is a large secondary school based in the centre of Ellesmere Port who have a vacancy for a long term Geography Teaching post to cover a planned absence. The role is ideally full time but the school would be open to part time applicants. The normal school working week is 8:30am to 3:30pm and this role would be until July 2024. The pay for this role will be paid up to scale from day one.
You will be responsible for delivering Geography to KS3 and KS4 students working alongside a team of 2 Humanities Teachers to ensure a positive impact on upcoming GCSE's for 2024. As a school they will ensure enough time to help plan and prepare lessons and help with any marking time required.
To be considered for this role, we will need -
- Full Qualified Teaching Status in the UK with specialism in Geography.
- Proof of Right to Work, this could be your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A CV that covers 10 years of education or employment.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process one with us. (We will refund the cost of the DBS)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in this Geography Teacher role in Ellesmere Port, the click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at Toby.Weston@twrecruitment.com or call 01244 360150.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.