Tradewind Recruitment are seeking a Geography Teacher for a maternity cover at a secondary school in Ellesmere Port.
The role is a full time position covering a planned absence in the school from February half term through until December 2024. You will be expected to work full time hours from 8:20am to 3:10pm and will be responsible for delivering KS3 and KS4 Geography. Due to the nature of the role, you will be paid up to scale from day one and be given relevant PPA time to ensure position practice.
The ideal candidate is an outgoing and creative teacher who must be dedicated to a long term position at a great school who are thriving to succeed. You will be working alongside a well experienced department with exceptional support and guidance from other members of staff.
This medium sized thriving secondary school offers a great workplace to succeed with great accessibility to material and resources in order to support with your teaching.
The essentials -
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Oversea Police Clarence (if necessary) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover last 10 years of employment and education.
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Full Qualified Teaching Status in the UK with a specialism in Geography.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in this, Geography Teacher role in Ellesmere Port, the click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at Toby.Weston@twrecruitment.com or call 01244 360150.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.