Are you an aspirational Geography Teacher looking to join a high performing school with an excellent teaching ethos and focus on teacher wellbeing?
Would you be looking for a new challenge in a prestigious North London school that achieves outcomes above national averages?
Tradewind Recruitment are partnering with this excellent, well established Haringey school to help them strengthen their successful Humanities Team from February or April 2021 with an ambitious and knowledgeable Geography Teacher who wants to make the most of this wonderful school community. The school is currently closed due to the Covid-19 crisis but they are keen to organise telephone interviews ASAP with suitable candidates so get in touch with Tradewind Recruitment today to hear how this might be the next step for you!
**Geography Teacher - Haringey, North London
**Ofsted 'Good' school with 'Outstanding' features
**Performing Arts specialist school
**11-16 mixed comprehensive
**Prestigious school with a rich heritage and diverse school community
**On site parking available and close to transport links
About the School - Geography Teacher - Haringey, North London
- This is an 'Good' school (OFSTED 2011 and 2014) at which students consistently outperform national expectations in terms of both attainment and progress.
- Their vision is that every student will achieve academically beyond initial personal expectations and prior attainment. That their learning and experiences in education will give them a wide perspective on the opportunities open to them and they will develop the practical skills to access every opportunity they want in life.
- Regularly oversubscribed, this school proudly serves a very diverse community that take great pride in their school.
About the role - Geography Teacher - Haringey, North London
- The school benefits from having a small but very good Humanities team that achieve strong results year on year at GCSE, with well-resourced classrooms and lots of focus on trips and bringing Geography to life.
- They are looking for a Geography Teacher that can show excellent subject knowledge, having taught to KS3 and KS4 (If an NQT, full support will be given)
- This school offers a great teaching environment, with autonomy being encouraged within an environment of students happily taking a good deal of responsibility for their own learning.
How to apply - Geography Teacher - Haringey, North London
Despite school closures schools are very keen to be securing their best possible teams for February and April 2021 so do not wait to get in touch, call Laura Snowden at Tradewind today on 02078455450 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.