Are you a Key Stage 3 to 4 Geography Teacher looking for your next challenge from September 2021? Would you like to work in an OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' school in the borough of Hounslow, West London? If so, please do not hesitated in submitting your CV to Eamonn.email@example.com for more information and potential interview.
Tradewind Recruitment are partnering with this OFSTED graded 'outstanding' school in the London borough of Hounslow to assist them in the recruitment of their next Geography Teacher from September 2021-Get in touch to find out more ASAP; Eamonn.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Geography Teacher - Hounslow, West London (great accessibility from across London-not specific to West London).
- September 2021; permanent assignment.
- Opportunity to focus on a timetable that is solely Geography at Key Stage 3 and 4.
- Ofsted 'outstanding' school inspected in September 2018; 'Outstanding' in every field.
- Higher than national average progress scores
- 94% pass rate at A Level, GCSE Geography at 89% Grade 4+
About the School - Geography Teacher - Hounslow, West London
- They are a co-educational school, based in the heart of Hounslow, West London. Tradewind Recruitment have worked with this school for over 10 years and placed a number of staff on both long-term and permanent contracts across a number of departments with the same excellent feedback.
- The school is in the top 10% of schools nationally for student progress from Key Stage 2 to Key Stage 4. The department is also considered one of the strongest in the school due to exam results that continually exceed the national average.
- As stated, based in Hounslow, but with great accessibility from across the capital, and surrounding areas; so even if you are not West London-based, but like the sound of the opportunity in question, Tradewind Recruitment want to hear from you today; email@example.com.
About the Role -Geography Teacher - Hounslow, West London
- As mentioned the Humanities department have recently experienced their record results at the school. They are led by an established Head of Department who has been with the school for 10 years.
- The school are looking to appoint someone from September 2021.
- The timetable on offer is teaching Geography from Key Stage 3 through to 4; however the possibility of teaching A-level is on offer in the future.
- The department consists of 6 full-time teachers and 2 part-time teachers of all levels of experience working under a Head of Department who has been with the school for over 10 years; feedback from staff who have worked under the HOD is exceptional.
- At Key Stage 3 students are given the opportunity to focus on specific aspects of the subject with a number of them opting for Geography. A-level selection among those in year 11 was at a record high for students this year.
- Applications are welcomed from teachers of all level of experience for this position and the school is able to offer NQT support if necessary from July is possible.
How to apply -Geography Teacher - Hounslow, West London
If this opportunity had caught your interest, or you would like to hear more about this and other roles in West London call Eamonn Molloy at Tradewind Recruitment today on 02078455450 or email your CV direct to Eamonn.firstname.lastname@example.org to be called immediately!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.