Tradewind are currently recruiting for an outstanding Geography Teacher to work at a Lincolnshire school on a full-time basis. You will primarily be teaching Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 students, but there is also some first year A Level Geography teaching on the timetable, meaning a practitioner with experience teaching to A Level would definitely be desirable for this role.
You will be teaching initially up until May 2020, but there is the possibility for extension.
Due to the fact that you will be working with A level students, we ask that the successful candidate has experience working with A level students, and experience with the AQA exam board is also most welcomed, as this is the exam board that you will be working with. All planning and marking associated with a teaching role will be expected for this position, and for that reason the successful candidate can expect to be paid to scale for this role. In real terms, this means that the successful candidate can expect to earn between £110.00 and £184.00 per day for this role.
The School in question is a large educational setting in a rural location but is easily accessible from: Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Brigg and Lincoln. You will be teaching in a department with an excellent Head of department who will aid your development.
* Delivering Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 AQA Geography
* Planning and marking in line with the national curriculum
* Attending parents evening as required
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Geography in North Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise on 01522 775347 or Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.