Tradewind are currently recruiting for an exceptional Geography Teacher to start this full time role for the final term of the academic year. The role is likely to last initially for a term, however, there is a possibility it will become a permanent post and the successful recruit is most welcome to apply should that be the case.
As the role includes planning and marking, the successful Geography Teacher can expect to be paid on the main pay scale, which equates to a maximum of £189 per day.
This welcoming Lincolnshire academy is host to almost 650 students and is growing in size year on year thanks to the continued progress it has in GCSE results.
The trust the school belongs to is known for its excellent extracurricular activities and works well with the local primary schools who are often involved in the local events it hosts.
Due to the fact that the school is based in a central location, public transport networks are suitably accessible for those who do not have their own transport. For those that do, there is ample parking available onsite.
This academy supports Key Stage 3 & 4 students so experience working with GCSE students is essential.
The successful recruit will be willing to involve themselves in the wider school life including extracurricular roles and pastoral support.
The school has excellent CPD programmes and your direct line manager will be available for regular support should you need it.
SLT are highly visible throughout the academy and make themselves available always.
QTS is essential for this post with a degree in Humanities a prerequisite - ideally Geography.
Applicants must also have the right to legally work in the UK. You will also be required to provide a CV with a full 10 year work history and have a fully enhanced DBS check.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Geography Teacher in Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise Hayes on 01522 775347 or email Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.