If so, Tradewind are currently looking for a Geography Teacher to work in a Secondary school in North Manchester.
You will be delivering Geography lessons and teaching a variable timetable across both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. You will need excellent subject knowledge, as well as a great personality for building rapport with staff and students alike. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role. You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject.
You will be working with a department that has enjoyed improving GCSE results year on year, so ideal candidates will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, ensuring that the students are having fun whilst making progress!
We are recruiting on behalf on a medium sized Secondary School in North Manchester. They were awarded a Good rating in their most recent Ofsted inspection. They said "Pupils' social, moral, spiritual and cultural development is a strength of the school. Pupils develop a strong sense of the world in which they live. They understand and value differences and say that they feel confident to be who they want to be.". The school has very impressive facilities which support their diverse curriculum.
To be successful in this Geography Teacher role you must:
- Hold QTS status
- Have excellent subject knowledge and experience of teaching Geography up to GCSE
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure and professional reference checks
- Have a proven track record from a similar background
- You CV must have 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call Ellie at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email Eleanor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.