Tradewind are seeking an outstanding Geography Teacher to work at a North East Lincolnshire school on a full-time basis. You will be teaching Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 students so experience of GCSE is essential.
The role will begin once the schools reopen and due to the fact this post is to cover an open vacancy, the role will be ongoing for a substantial period of time. Candidates will be encouraged to apply for the position.
Experience with the AQA exam board is most welcomed as this is the exam board that you will be working with. All planning and marking associated with a teaching role will be expected for this position, and for that reason the successful candidate can expect to be paid to scale for this role. In real terms, this means that the successful candidate can expect to earn between £120.00 and £184.00 per day for this role.
The School in question is a large educational setting in a rural location but is easily accessible from: Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Brigg and Lincoln. You will be teaching in a department with an excellent Head of department who will aid your development.
* Delivering Key Stage 3 and 4 AQA Geography
* Planning and marking in line with the national curriculum
* Attending parents evening as required
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Geography in North East Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise on 01522 775347 or Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.