An Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school in Nottingham require a Geography Teacher to start work in January 2024.
Tradewind Recruitment is working with a supportive secondary school in Nottingham. We are advertising for a Geography Teacher to join their high-flying, successful and supportive department.
The right teacher for the role would ideally be available to start in January 2024.
Pay is based on the Main Pay Scale.
NQT's are welcome to apply with fantastic induction opportunities available.
Our staff thoroughly enjoy working at this school and praise the support, team ethic and resources. The school is easily accessible from Derby and Nottingham.
We are looking for:
· A dedicated and skilled Geography Teacher who can deliver up to GCSE
· A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
· A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT
· A Teacher who would like the opportunity to progress their career
In return the school offers:
Excellent CPD opportunities as part of the school as well as your own tailored career development plan
As a Teacher within this school, you will have the support and direction of an excellent and innovative Head of Department as well as a well-equipped department with modern resources.
The Tradewind difference:
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a great bonus!
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Geography Teacher role you will need to:
*Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
*This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
*Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
*You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position in Nottingham, or for more information about the role, call Ben on 0115 739 0077 or email Ben.Thornhill@twrecruitment.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.