You will be supported by the Head of Geography and SLT in achieving the schools shared vision. Delivering high quality, well-prepared lessons and ensuring all students make good progress in line with school expectations will be your main responsibilities.
Ofsted described behaviour as "Exemplary" and the successful Geography Teacher will have access to recognised superb CPD sessions, free access to the schools swimming pool and modern fitness suite. The school offers a structured approach teaching with an emphasis on staff well-being and benefits from the support of one of the country's top Academy Trusts.
Joining a team of 12 across humanities you'll be responsible for teaching throughout the Key Stages, managing the department's workload, ongoing assessments, scheme's of work and liaising with the HOD, SLT to ensure the pupils, department and schools potential is achieved.
The school are looking to appoint a committed and engaging teacher, able to offer up to KS4 or 5. Overseas trained teachers are encouraged to apply and will benefit from mentors, ongoing assessments, support and a reduced timetable in year 1. As an overseas trained teacher you'll be joining a number of other staff from abroad now on permanent contracts and building a base for a teaching career in the uk. Experienced Geography Teachers are encouraged to apply and NQT's will receive the guidance of a mentor, reduced timetable and the schools links to local training resources and universities.
- A Teaching qualification or experience of teaching Geography with full teaching responsibilities.
- Enthusiasm, professionalism and a desire to join the academy in this exciting time ready for their new school opening.
- A proactive and engaging personality along with a passion for working with young people.
Offering MSP and TLR's based on London Fringe allowance the initial stage of the interview process will be a skype or telephone interview. This is a superb time to get ahead for September and secure a role in these uncertain times.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 32 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a great referral fee, as well as the chance to win a year's worth of restaurant vouchers!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in these positions you will need to have:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great opportunity or for more information about the role, contact Sam on 017272 36255 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.