Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an outstanding German Teacher looking for your next long-term position?
Tradewind are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our St. Helens secondary schools who are looking to appoint a German Teacher to a position due to start in September 2021. This position will be full-time, and will continue initially for 2 terms, covering a maternity leave. The school are happy to consider applications from NQTs, RQTs or experienced teachers of German.
This large St. Helens school, with excellent transport links and over 1700 pupils on roll are looking for a German Teacher who:
* Is able to teach German across KS3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5
* Will take responsibility for planning, delivery and assessment
* Has excellent classroom management skills
* Will follow school policies, e.g. behaviour policy, safeguarding policy
* Will fully commit to the schools ethos and department expectations, as if they were a permanent member of staff
To join us and be successful in this German Teacher role in St. Helens you will need:
- QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience of teaching German across Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5
- An enhanced child workforce DBS on the update service, or be prepared to undertake a new disclosure at a cost of £48.50 (cost refunded after 20 working days)
- An overseas police check if applicable
- A minimum of 2 references covering 2 years, including your most recent teaching reference
- A complete 10 year career history with all gaps accounted for
- Proof of Right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this German Teacher post based in St. Helens.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.