Graduate Academic Learning Coach
Graduate Academic Learning Coach
Perhaps you are looking for the perfect role to step into teaching where you can engage with pupils before you start your training?
Tradewind Manchester are currently recruiting on behalf of a 2-form entry Primary School in Stockport to start in February until the end of the academic year in 2020. This is a full-time, long-term role with a salary from £65 per day.
Graduate Academic Learning Coach - Primary:
-Primary School based in Stockport
-Easily accessible via car and bus routes
-Excellent pastoral and inclusion department
-Full time, Monday - Friday school hours
-Warm environment - work across KS1 with various classes
Graduate Academic Learning Coach - Primary - The Role:
-Fantastic KS1 team within a successful primary school
-Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
-Promote positive behaviour and mental health
-Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
Graduate Academic Learning Coach - Primary - Person Specification:
-Degree or Teaching Assistant qualification
-Previous work with children - voluntary or paid
-Experience working with children with SEN desired
-Passionate about education or aspirations to teach
The role itself is working from 8.15am to 3.45pm, on Monday to Friday. You will be supporting the class teachers within KS1. You will be taking groups for Maths and Literacy boosters and you may be expected to be able to take the full class in the teachers absence. The school are looking for somebody who can be innovative and engaging, ensuring that the children have fun whilst making progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond by 7th February as the school are looking to shortlist and interview before half-term. Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.