Graduate Cover Supervisor
Graduate Cover Supervisor
Are you a graduate looking to kick start your career in education? Or do you have experience working with children and are wanting to utilise this within a school setting? If so Tradewind recruitment have the role for you!
We are currently working with many client schools within Liverpool who are looking for confident, resilient and enthusiastic individuals who can work as a cover supervisor within their classrooms.
This is the perfect opportunity for graduates who are looking for school-based experience before starting a PGCE or individuals who have experience of working with children and are wanting to progress into an educational environment.
Your role as a Cover Supervisor will consist of:
* Providing cover in the absence of the class teacher
* Delivering set work set by the class teacher or department
* Independently managing pupil behaviour whilst following the expectations and
behaviour policy of the school
* Covering classes with pupils aged 11-18 years old
The ideal Cover Supervisor will:
* Be a graduate (desirable)
* Have experience as a Cover Supervisor or working with children
* Have excellent behaviour management skills and resilience
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be able to use your own initiative and think on your feet
* Be able to quickly build effective and positive relationships with pupils
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is
why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment
agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident,
increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Cover Supervisor in Liverpool. Or for more information about the role, contact Tradewind on 0151 221 9666.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.