A fantastic opportunity for a Teaching Assistant is available at a modern secondary school located in Enfield borough.
The position starts immediately and is for the full academic year with the possibility of the role becoming permanent in the future.
The school is seeking graduates, and the trust may provide Teacher Training opportunities for exceptional candidates who have proven their commitment to the school.
The role will involve working with the pastoral team and will offer variety as you will be working with students with special needs or who may require additional support with their learning. You should be flexible and adaptable with a very positive and enthusiastic approach to work.
In return, the school will offer you a brilliant working environment in a modern school with well behaved students.
The school is Church of England and they welcome applicants from people of all backgrounds who are happy to follow the school's Christian ethos. They are located near a mainline station and have parking available.
Working hours are from 8:15am to 4pm and the pay is £85 per day.
The school will interview/trial candidates in September.
The role presents an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant and supportive school community with the potential to start teacher training for exceptional graduates.
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment :
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your well-being matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in this graduate Teaching Assistant role and available for a September start, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7845 5450 option 2.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.