Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
Would you like to enhance your knowledge of inclusion within the classroom prior to moving onto teacher training or Educational Psychology?
If you are looking for long-term work in a primary school this academic year, then this role could be for you! Working to support across all classes in leading small group and 1:1 academic and nurturing interventions is a fabulous stepping stone to progress your career in education!
About the role:
-Support within KS2 in a small one-form entry Primary School in Stockport
-Work alongside an ambitious pastoral and SEN team as an SEN Teaching Assistant
-Support across year groups
-Organise and conduct own 1:1 and small group sessions
-Ideal teaching experience before progressing into teacher training or educational psychology
-Work with additional behavioural needs pupils
-Opportunity to progress into teacher training
-Work under fantastic Senior Leadership Team
-Ability to display some SEN knowledge
-Passion to develop and enhance student's education
-Good communication skills
-Ability to control and overcome challenging situations
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or apply now.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£61 - £80.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
£55.00 - £65.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.