Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
Do you wish to support pupils in an Outstanding graded SEN school and would relish the opportunity to gain some in-school experience?
This Trafford SEN school are looking to add a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant to their cohesive team this September. This role is full-time and long-term role with view to taking the successful graduate on a permanent contract to develop their career within SEN!
About the role:
-Work inside supportive and ambitious specialist primary school an SEN Teaching Assistant
-Organise and conduct own 1:1 and small group sessions
-Ideal teaching experience before progressing into teacher training or educational psychology
-Work with additional behavioural needs pupils
-Opportunity to progress into teacher training
-Work under fantastic Senior Leadership Team
-Ability to display some SEN knowledge
-Passion to develop and enhance student's education
-Good communication skills
-Ability to control and overcome challenging situations
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.