Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Barnet, North London - September 2020 - £17,000 - £21,000 - Potential for teacher training programme 2021/22 - All secondary degrees considered - Minimum 2:1 or 1st expected grade required
Are you an outgoing, recent graduate with a strong academic background and have you been considering a career in teaching?
Would gaining some class-based experience help you decide if teaching is the right choice for you?
If you answered yes, then this is the post you for you! Tradewind's permanent division are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants for a wonderfully rigorous school in North London. This post is best suited to outgoing graduates with a minimum of a 2:1 at degree level and strong A-levels.
***Graduate Teaching Assistants - September 2020
***Open to recent graduates (2019) with a 2:1 or better and at least C grades in A-levels
***All Secondary subject degrees considered and encouraged to apply
***£17,000 - £21,000
***Potential paid option for a place on a teacher training programme 2020/21
About the School - Graduate Teaching Assistant - Barnet, North London
* This is a non-selective secondary school that is part of an Academy that has opened four other new schools in North London in the last ten years, all of which have been judged 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
* The Graduate Teaching Assistant will be strongly supported by a teaching team of subject experts who have high-standards for all pupils and provide high-quality teaching methods.
* The school is equipped with first class facilities and an enrichment programme offering a range of activities to suit all talents and interests including cooking, drama, sport and music.
About the Role - Graduate Teaching Assistant - Barnet, North London
* The Teaching Assistant will support pupil learning through the delivery of specific learning programmes, setting high expectations whilst encouraging their independence and building their confidence.
* The successful applicant for this Graduate Teaching Assistant post does not need to have previous experience as a Teaching Assistant but will be interested in pursuing a career in education and have a minimum of 2:1 at degree level and strong A-Levels.
* The Teaching Assistant will support students on a 1:1 basis as well as in small groups to help raise attainment and continue progress of results from KS3 to KS5 across the school.
* The Teaching Assistant will adapt and develop resources for EAL and SEND pupils, ensuring their safety and enabling them to access the curriculum.
* The Teaching Assistant will work closely with the SENCO and other teachers to assess the needs of individual children, contribute to and implement individual education plans.
How to apply - Graduate Teaching Assistant - Barnet, North London
If you would like further information on this post in Barnet and you would like to discuss if you would be suitable for the Graduate Teaching Assistant role then please email your CV to Eve at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eve on 0207 845 5481.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.