Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Full time, long term position running until the end of the academic year.
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a confident, passionate Graduate seeking a Teaching Assistant position in a Secondary School? Are you keen to use your academic sill to help young students achieve their goals and achieve progression after a tumultuous year of education? If so, this could be the role you have been looking for!
Tradewind Recruitment is working with a high achieving Secondary School in Brent who are seeking a passionate, charismatic Graduate Teaching Assistant to join their team ASAP (as soon as schools reopen). This is a full time, long term opportunity that will run until the end of the academic year, paying up to £75 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Graduate Teaching Assistant position, you will need to:
- Be a recent University Graduate with a 2:1 minimum and strong A Levels
- Be passionate about provided an equal education to all students
- Have an interest of pursuing a long term career in education
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with a minimum of 10 years employment/employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
This progressive, oversubscribed Secondary School is located in the centre of Harrow, is proud of its dedication to inclusion and ensuring that all students have an equal opportunity to access the curriculum. With a large, committed inclusion team, this school is able to provide individual support and interventions both in and outside of the classroom, leading to students progressing through the curriculum successfully and achieving individual goals.
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant with this Secondary School, you will be working closely with the inclusion team and class teachers to provide in class support, motivation and encouragement to key students who have special educational needs or other barriers to their learning. You will be responsible for differentiating lesson plans to meet the individual needs of your students, and also to plan and deliver individual and small group intervention or booster sessions.
The school is based in Brent, with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
To apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Caitlin at Tradewind 0207 845 5450 opt 2, or email Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.